
So I just watched one of the best wannabe movies of my life. ( Meaning I wanna live that life) The Wackness was a movie based in 1994 New York and everything from the soundtrack to dialogue was what I would hope a summer of mine would be like, but of course he also sold drugs, and didn't get laid often so ofcourse thier are flaws but still, it would be nice to expierence making $30,000 in one summer tax free. Next summer I want to live this life but add more sex and no police.
man that shit aint no better than fuckin 16 & Pregnant. dude walkin down the street in damn NYC with an ice cream cart and dont look any kind of Mexican. Blind police could see he was dealin haha.
ReplyDeletePlus man, bad as that chick was, if this nigga could pull that easy I'm dropping out right out now and startin to SELL DOPE
hahahahaha tubesteak nigga. he didnt even buy that bitch a drink.
ReplyDelete