
Ok so I know it has been almost a whole year since I last wrote on here but im back like cooked crack ladies and gentlemen. I was wondering what better way to get back to being what this blog is for than frying some unsespecting niggas! Lets start with King Bitch! Because that sure is what LeBron played like in what most aspect to be his last game as a Cavalier. I mean when you are the franchise player you have to come better than that man, this nigga was looking like a stripper in church...LOST! I decided not to go to hard on anyone since I am just getting back but please expect a lot more funny shit to come. With that said I will leave on a peom I was heard entittled ]
"Don't Be Fucking With My Shit"
Don't be fucking with my shit
Get you own stuff you greedy bitch
Keep your hands off my clothes and your eyes of my cash
Or I will break off a size 12 in your muthafucking ass!
If I find two dollars when I know I had seven
I'll be on your monkey ass like 5 minutes to 7!
So your eyes may look and your teeth may grit
But don't be fucking with my shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment